More Headlining shows in europe?

markslav

We are the Polish Enemies
Feb 27, 2006
Poland, Szczecin
At Metalitix.de are availible tickets for two Nevermore gigs without Disturbed in Germany:
Ticket Nevermore / Leipzig Pakrbühne 16.09.06 (New!)
Ticket Nevermore / Fankfurt Batschkapp 25.09.06 (New!)

16.09 and 25.09 are dates when Disturbed doesn't play shows.

Are these 2 shows "headlining" shows?
Will Steve be playing there?
Will be steve playing at Headlinig show in Belgium?

Maybe here someone can telll somethin about it?

markslav said:
At Metalitix.de are availible tickets for two Nevermore gigs without Disturbed in Germany:
Ticket Nevermore / Leipzig Pakrbühne 16.09.06 (New!)
Ticket Nevermore / Fankfurt Batschkapp 25.09.06 (New!)
Aaaaahhhhhhh, these are great news! Indeed! I'll be there!
headbob.gif

ms. anthrope said:
Oh man... I'd looove to see those.

You mean you`d like to see those...posted on the NM website ???:headbang:

Too bad I aint gonna be in the area at the time this next EU tour hit the closest countries to Poland...I`d score 1 headlinig and 1 with Disturbed for sure...

bought my ticket for the frankfurt show couple of weeks ago, so happy I don't have to buy a ticket for disturbed to see nevermore (openning for them)

I am waiting for an info on official website, we still don;t know are these 2 shows a full time gigs- it would be great because to Belgium i 'd have to drive 2000km (there & back)- it is a hard thing to do.

If it will be true I will be on 2 Nevermore shows day by day:headbang:

This is going to kick so much ass. Tyr and Nevermore within a couple days of each other. And Frankfurt is a nice city I don't mind going to often.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Got accepted to an exchange program for a year. Then after senior year in America, hopefully I'll go back to Germany permanently.

you'll have a difficult time making that happen unless you get married to a german citizen (or an EU citizen) or get sponsored by a german company to work for them or fall into the highly skilled migrant program.

good luck, but you should be aware of these constraints if youre not already.