No Go For Now

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
DISTURBED have postponed their previously announced spring 2006 European headlining tour, according to various online ticketing agencies and press reports. The trek, which was scheduled to kick off in early March (with NEVERMORE in the support slot), was reportedly called off in order to allow singer David Draiman to rest his voice after several months of intensive touring in the U.S. in support of the band's platinum-selling new CD, "Ten Thousand Fists".

Back in October 2005, DISTURBED cancelled the last seven shows of their European tour because Draiman was suffering from severe acid reflux. When he got back to Los Angeles, Draiman immediately underwent an endoscopy to make sure the surgical work that had been done in the past for his uncooperative stomach hadn't come undone, MTV.com reported last November.

DISTURBED, who are slated to stay on the road in the U.S. through February 24 in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, have rescheduled their European tour for September. It is not presently clear if NEVERMORE will still occupy the opening slot on the new dates.

DISTURBED's newly rescheduled German shows (more dates to be announced):

Oh no. :cry: And I just bought my ticket. :cry:

I have a good idea: Do a headlining tour instead. :Spin: