More news...

Originally posted by Ormir
... ticket cost is 60 euros for the first one, and 55 for the second. There is one change of train involved in both.

The first train to leave Nivala (after the concert) leaves at 07:24 and is 58 euros. :erk:
:eek: And I was complaining about my 10-euro buss ticket...I think the ticket till Säätämö's gig will cost something like 10 euros, that seems to be the usual price.

for all those worried about the age thing i can say first hand that in London at least i've never had an ID check when i was underaged. its well worth buying a ticket and taking the minor risk, you get ID checked at the bars anyway if you look underaged so its not a big problem.

i would deffinately not go just because your under 18, im sure you'll get in, if not, kick up a fuss but im sure it wont come to that.

The only time I was asked for an ID was at a Cannibal Corpse show. You had to be 16 or older, which I was...only I didn't have my ID card with me for some reason.:rolleyes:

Seems like each country does it differently. Anyway, good luck to all underaged Finns! And remember, if worse comes to worse you can always leave the country and go someplace else. I even went all the way from Berlin to Antwerp to see Katatonia.:Smug:

:hotjump:
i will definitely see them in nottingham and maybe london too if i am very lucky!!!!!! :D
:hotjump:
i feel bad for people in countries they are not visiting though...its a shame because this seems like quite an extensive tour compared with the last one....

oh wait...
from peacevile...

Fri April 4 Finland, Turku Säätämö
Sat April 5 Finland, Nivala Tuiskula

from katatonia.com

April 4th Tuiskula Nivala, Finland
April 5th Säätämö Turku, Finland

which of them is it??? jesse? anders? someone?

if it is in turku the 5:th, i am there... otherwise, o cant afford going there!!!!