More nothing...

BottomFeeder

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Fremont
Visit site
Yeah... word to the wise. When you decide to purchase a new bass
from some shit hole company like Musiciansfriend.com try finding a place that actually knows what and how to do the simplest of tasks. Last time I buy anything from those assholes. :yell: And... oh yeah DM rules!!!

I got a set of drums from them and everything was fine. I've been thinking of getting some other things from 'em. I've got a Sam Ash really close and a Guitar Center across town. There's so much stuff I want my hands on, I got to look for the best value, even if it's not the best product. Sometimes 2nd best ain't bad. hell, i'll take bronze, no problem.

ALright now that I've had time to reflect (play the bass I ordered) I'm still pretty pissed at the whole situation. But... because the bass I got blows mad fuckin doors on my Tobias, It's a little easier to forgive and forget. But dont be shocked if you try to get something shipped to you next day and low and behold it gets to you almost a week later. As well people there are pretty vague when it comes to checking order status. But hell I got what I wanted+ more out of my bass...Troy you got to check this one out...not a Zon, but damn this thing packs a violent punch. It's pretty insane when plugged into the Boogie. LONG LIVE THE STINGRAY!!! And...DM rules. Video production to start soon??? Loss for Words...