More photos from the video shoot.......

Crying, eh I think it looks like he's looking at something really disgusting, either that or he's on the throne.
either way, great pics :kickass:

I hope I dont get flamed for this, but I kinda miss Warrel's old look when he had some meat on him. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to say he looked good

nevermore12ql.jpg

I have read several post on the forum regarding Warrel's appearance. I was just wondering why he is soooooo skinny now, and has made what appears to be a drastic change. Maybe it's not for me to know, but is there... or was there some substance issues. Just concern for an idol. :headbang:

Seventh Rising said:
I have read several post on the forum regarding Warrel's appearance. I was just wondering why he is soooooo skinny now, and has made what appears to be a drastic change. Maybe it's not for me to know, but is there... or was there some substance issues. Just concern for an idol. :headbang:

He was seriously ill last year and became diabetic. Being that sick, giving up alcohol and unhealthy food can do that. There isn't a substance issue unless you consider insulin. ;)

He looks a lot scarier making faces now that he's skinny. In a good way, I think. I can't wait to see them on Gigantour. \m/ And maybe this time when the video is "premiered" somewhere they'll actually play it!