A couple of downtime photos at the I, Voyager video shoot.

^^...And MetalSteph just proved that one in about ten pictures of her, she manages to look less attractive. :D
Damn you all have lots of metal thingies attached in those pics.:yow:

Lord of Metal said:
I never thought it would be possible for Jeff to be more hot than MetalSteph, but he proved me wrong in that pic. HOT DAMN! :p
Ouch.... but I think I'd have to agree. He's a sexy biotch in the photo.

Oh no, not to put you down. You are so hot in the other pics....but sorry....Jeff has you beat in that one. I mean...the lips...THE LIPS!

5807494.jpg

further comment:

Good Doggy! Have a treat!

Lol, WD is showin off his multi chin eh? More power to him. Hehehe, maybe the extra chins will give him more room when he deep throats that empty vodka bottle in the second pic. He must be quite popular at the local YMCA. Oh, and as for the other dude, whats he drinking? Alien Sperm? Cool-Aid? Shameful. Also, whos the tool wearing the NM hoody? That's a major fucking faux pass LOL.

ROFLMAO @ Steph. Looks like you made a big impression on the Neverkids. They'll probably print off your picture and tell all their highschool buddies that your their girlfriend but you live in Europe or some such shit hehe. I thought the "My dumb ass ruined it" was a nice touch you damn tease hehehe, classic.

Lord of Metal said:
I never thought it would be possible for Jeff to be more hot than MetalSteph, but he proved me wrong in that pic. HOT DAMN! :p

By the way - WD told me to tell you Die Inbred!