More proof that Hollywood is out of ideas.

The Titanic movie was visually AWESOME.

Infact, as a movie in general, it's not so bad. Sure it's cliched and the love-story may feel contrived, but it's enjoyable.

WAY fucking better than Pearl Harbour. Except for Cuba Gooding Jr, he was brilliant in that - as with all things he appears in.

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbor
I miss you more than that movie missed the point
And that’s an awful lot girl
And now, now you’ve gone away
And all I’m trying to say is
Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you
I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school
He was terrible in that film
I need you like Cuba Gooding needs a bigger part
He’s way better than Ben Affleck
And now all I can think about is your smile
And that shitty movie too
Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you

They're already remade The Birds twice and they were awful.

It's not only that Hollywood hasn't got any ideas left, their main problem is the fact that they let retarded cunts like Michael Bay direct and even own his own production company.

MICHAEL bAY IS THE WORST DIRECTOR IN THE FUCKING WORLD AND SHOULD NTO BE LET NEAR A CAMERA LET ALONE A SCRIPT OR STUDIO!!!

I won't even go into the abortion that shall be the Transformers movie.
Seen the leaked scripted and it is more fucked than a whore at closing time.

I just wish people in the movie industry would grow soem balls and actually make films instead of waiting for a random moment of greatness and then badly remake that for the next 6 months.
Do something new and original, forget about profits and punters and you actually might have people coming back to the cinemas instead of waiting for the DVD release and then just ripping it off the net anyway.

Sorry about the rant, but the state of the Cinema really pisses me off right now.

Catch ya
Shadow

I might see this Robin Williams movie about a comedian running for president. Man of the Year.