MORE SAXON TOURDATES!!!!!!!!

L

Lony

If you go under the page of the German "Rock Hard" Magazine, you will find more Saxon Tourdates for January 2003. It's funny you find Saxon Tour Dates there earlier then on this page ;-)

I called SPV yesterday to check if the "proper" SAXON really play the Benefiz-Open-Air near Leipzig...the woman on the phone wasn't sure and told me she would ask another of her colleges and then would send me an email. But I think she forgot. I didn't hear anything...well, maybe today.

I am so much looking forward to see them playing live again!!!!

The reason you find tour dates published elsewhere is because they take a risk in putting them up prior to official confirmation from the Saxon booking agent and promoters. I can only add them upon confirmation from the Saxon booking agent and not before. you will see this happen at many official band sites.

I am sure you would be pissed off if I added all dates that a "subject to confirmation" and then do not happen!!

Hi

I have just received an email from SPV today confirming the show at the Benefit Concert in Leipzig. This has been added to the tour dates, and is subject to final confirmation 100% today.

Vince