More Wacken Pics online

Eus

TL Photographer
Hey,

I just got back from the mighty Wacken festival last night, after sorted out more thans 1000 pics today, I've finally got some photo's on my website:

http://www.metal-experience.com

Check them out!!!

nevermore04082006-10.jpg

nevermore04082006-22.jpg

nevermore04082006-17.jpg

hey, steph, can it be, that i saw you @wacken??? or was it just a vision?? i thought that i saw you right before the nevermore gig, when chris came out with his cam... hmmm...:rolleyes:

Kohlrabihaus said:
hey, steph, can it be, that i saw you @wacken??? or was it just a vision?? i thought that i saw you right before the nevermore gig, when chris came out with his cam... hmmm...:rolleyes:

Was not me. I was in LA. Snifff sniff. I wish!

Dude, Steph is too busy at concerts to say "hi" anyways. She's all like, taking pictures or hanging out with the band or piercing body parts. Plus she's a woman so you know she's going to be late. Like this one time at a Strapping Young Lad show she was late and had to take pictures of Fear Factory instead. So, she must've been all pissed because she missed Devin Townsend talk about his hemorhoid (I know I would be), because when I said "Hi" she was all like, "Dude, I'm MetalSteph. You're lucky Chris is lifting weights right now otherwise I would have him decaptitate you with his custom Ibanez 7-string." I was like, "It's 11:30 at night...are there even any gyms open right now?" She just walked away, and as she exited the club she kicked a midget right in the nuts.

At least that's what I remember after my $100 bar tab.

metalgtr84 said:
Dude, Steph is too busy at concerts to say "hi" anyways. She's all like, taking pictures or hanging out with the band or piercing body parts. Plus she's a woman so you know she's going to be late. Like this one time at a Strapping Young Lad show she was late and had to take pictures of Fear Factory instead. So, she must've been all pissed because she missed Devin Townsend talk about his hemorhoid (I know I would be), because when I said "Hi" she was all like, "Dude, I'm MetalSteph. You're lucky Chris is lifting weights right now otherwise I would have him decaptitate you with his custom Ibanez 7-string." I was like, "It's 11:30 at night...are there even any gyms open right now?" She just walked away, and as she exited the club she kicked a midget right in the nuts.

At least that's what I remember after my $100 bar tab.

Ahahahaha- you fucking rule. I didn't even know we'd ever met. I barely remember going to that show. Devy grosses me out, so i'm sure i wasn't too sad i missed them. I'll be at the Nevermore show at the Knitting Factory on 8/27 as well as at the Sounds of the Underground show Saturday at Universal. Please throw shit at me if you're there and say "I'm metal guitar. I'm the 3rd biggest anus on Chris' forum next to you and Zak."

RE:
Conquer All said:
are you still in LA?

I live in LA.

Yeah, I'm a total anus, especially when it comes to going to concerts this year. So far I've been to an orchestra and a KISS concert. And at the KISS concert I had to push around some guy in a wheelchair that used to be a roadie for System of a Down...and I didn't even know him. Paul Stanley handed him a guitar pick though because we were right up front, so I guess that was pretty cool. I found out later that the guy had a hemorhoid removed. :zombie:

Moral of the story: always go to a concert in a wheelchair.

metalgtr84 said:
Yeah, I'm a total anus, especially when it comes to going to concerts this year. So far I've been to an orchestra and a KISS concert. And at the KISS concert I had to push around some guy in a wheelchair that used to be a roadie for System of a Down...and I didn't even know him. Paul Stanley handed him a guitar pick though because we were right up front, so I guess that was pretty cool. I found out later that the guy had a hemorhoid removed. :zombie:

Moral of the story: always go to a concert in a wheelchair.
no no no no no. always go to a STRIP CLUB in a wheel chair

MetalSteph said:
Ahahahaha- you fucking rule. I didn't even know we'd ever met. I barely remember going to that show. Devy grosses me out, so i'm sure i wasn't too sad i missed them. I'll be at the Nevermore show at the Knitting Factory on 8/27 as well as at the Sounds of the Underground show Saturday at Universal. Please throw shit at me if you're there and say "I'm metal guitar. I'm the 3rd biggest anus on Chris' forum next to you and Zak."

Anus? You just called down the fucking thunder. I'm the last person around this toilet that deserves any type of online abuse. Oh, and if Chris's website disapears in the near future, I had nothing to with it.

Nevermore Eats Balls...

Zac said:
Anus? You just called down the fucking thunder. I'm the last person around this toilet that deserves any type of online abuse. Oh, and if Chris's website disapears in the near future, I had nothing to with it.

Nevermore Eats Balls...
Now Zac, just because you're one of the three anuses doesn't mean you can also be Negative Nancy.

Conquer All said:
Now Zac, just because you're one of the three anuses doesn't mean you can also be Negative Nancy.

I can't have sex with my girlfriend because of Pillow Pants. He's a troll that lives inside of her vagina, and he will bite my cock off if I try to fuck her. However, on her 21st bday Pillow Pants will get peed out of her body, and then we can have sex.

Zac said:
I can't have sex with my girlfriend because of Pillow Pants. He's a troll that lives inside of her vagina, and he will bite my cock off if I try to fuck her. However, on her 21st bday Pillow Pants will get peed out of her body, and then we can have sex.
clerks II ripoff

anyways. what does that have to do with you being one of the three anuses or negative nancy?

Conquer All said:
clerks II ripoff

You obviously aren’t a very bright individual. You see, in order for me to be ripping off Kevin Smith’s dialogue from Clerks II ( Elias & Randall’s “pillow pants” sequence) I would have to pass if off as my own. Which I did not. I was merely reiterating the dialogue (not even word for word I might add) and reiteration, under the current circumstances, certainly do not constitute as a “rip off”

In fact, A “rip off” usually refers to an incident in which a person pays too much for something.

So please go sodomize your grandfather, cut my dad's sack open and drink him, or maybe sculpt the throne ov Seth...
But please, don’t accuse me of anything, if I in fact did not do it.

Conquer All said:
anyways. what does that have to do with you being one of the three anuses or negative nancy?

Nothing. But you know, I'm not going to accept your title of "Negative Nancy"
I just don't like it. Think of something better, and perhaps then I'll use it.
Anus on the other hand is definite, becauseI am in fact as asshole. Just ask Chris or Steph, they've been around me plenty of times, and I'm sure they'll vouch for me. Although I do make my bed when I sleepover.

me Zak or him Zac? I really have to go to a Nevermore show lol. But if the Panzer cd is going to be recorded in Montreal I will try my absolute best to be there, no excuses.

Zac said:

Just have anal with her!

zak1 said:
me Zak or him Zac? I really have to go to a Nevermore show lol. But if the Panzer cd is going to be recorded in Montreal I will try my absolute best to be there, no excuses.

sorry - Zac of course. And you better go to both shows!