Moroccan heavy metal fans jailed

it is quite worring though how the western media portrays the Moroccan reaction in a rather biased way. i would imagine there is far more public support in Morocco for this kind of social engineering than this report lets on!

we have a way of reporting foreign ideological authorities to be more unpopular than they really are.

Veil. Good point, the western Zionist media loves to put down third world countries, epically middle eastern ones, how ever it is total bullshit that the government is putting people in jail for listing to metal. This is what will happen in America quite soon I imagine.

veil the sky said:
it is quite worring though how the western media portrays the Moroccan reaction in a rather biased way. i would imagine there is far more public support in Morocco for this kind of social engineering than this report lets on!

we have a way of reporting foreign ideological authorities to be more unpopular than they really are.

Agreed. Oh and btw those news are a load of horseshit.

Yeah, it's sad indeed. It's sad that people take religion to their advantage and organize this kind of shit, I wonder if they think that their ''god'' is a dictator or something. Dumb fucks, it's not even funny to read those kind of articles.

nergal_S said:
This is what will happen in America quite soon I imagine.

I doubt it. Maybe some backwater judge somewhere might try it, but not on a large scale. And it would be hard to make something like that hold on appeal--first amendment is hard to circumvent through the entire appellate process. Too many judges view the 1st amend. as sacrosanct.

--S