Morrissey is on the LateLate Show tonight...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
...and Kilborn is playing it up quite well!! It is funny as hell, but yet, it is really like a big event, people are lined up for blocks around the CBS building. This isn't metal, but Charlie thanks Moz in SoWN's credits, and Anthrax covered the Smiths, so now it is on topic. I can't wait to see what the "Pope of Mope" is gonna sing for us (i've been a fan for years and honestly do not recall ever seeing him on tv, so this is surreal) Later.

PS
kudos to Kilborn for having a guest that is so, well, "to the left of the mainstream" this isn't a ratings boon, this is just something cool and somethign different.

By popular demand, Morrissey is on the Late Late Show again tonight. This guy is headlining Arrowhead Pond of Anahiem this weekend and doesn't have a US label? That tells you how out of whack the record industry is, an artist can play a 20,000 seat hall, and not have a label! Last night on Kilborn, Mos said "American Idol" was horriffic....god I was glad to hear someone else besides me say that..........

He played a new song Thursday it was called "First of the Gang to Die" it sounded cool, it had a more vintage Moz sound than his more recent releases. Friday he played a classic; "Every Day is Like Sunday." He certainly looks older, but his voice is strong as ever, and he seems to be in great physical condition.

Never got into his music. His image reminds me of the Cure. LOL THe one time I was arrested . Sneaking into a Cure concert in Irvine California just to pass out free razor blades to the fans to help incite a mass suicide. The cops where not amused. I couldnt stop laughing!