Just got back from the Chicago show!!!

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Hey all, just got back from Chicago Heights, THE BOYS MOTHERFUCKIN' ROCKED!!!! Don't remember the complete setlist, but some of the highlights were Keep It In The FAmily, great to hear that tune, the debut of Anyplace But Here, this song is the shit live!!!! Deathrider was brutal!!!! We met Charlie and Rob before the show, Rob said he wasn't feeling too good, his stomach was giving him shit, but he rocked nonetheless, and kudos to Joey Vera, he fits in damn well and did a tremendous job!!! Great show!!!! :headbang:

Hey folks! Here's the set list in no particular order (I should know the order cuz I was standing next to the soundboard and was staring at the set list the whole night) The show was brutal. They had some tech difficulties during the first part of What Doesn't Die (with John's vocals), but otherwise the show kicked ass. Got to meet Buddy_Luv_bomb, Lordlindsey, jdelphi (Thra:rofl:ude was out at Radio Shack)...and most importantly, ALEX fuckin' ROSS. He was rockin' out behind the soundboard the whole show. My fiancé and I talked to him for a bit...we were such total fanboys (or a fangirl in my case!) And, we swiped a decent sized MOMD poster off the wall that we're going to bring to Wizard World Chicago in August to have Alex sign. So, in summary, the show = kickass!
And here's the set list: (I'm probably forgetting some big obvious song, but forgive me...it's 10 o'clock in the morning)

What Doesn't Die
Got the Time (Joey did a decent job, but he's no Frankie)
Caught In a Mosh
Keep it in the Family
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
AnyPlace But Here
NFL
Antisocial
Only
Safe Home
Deathrider
Indians (which wasn't listed on the set list the soundboard guys had)
Bring the Noise

I just got back from dropping thraxdude off at the airport. The show was incredible. Tad and I were down in front filming the whole show. We hung out with the band and Alex Ross before and after the show. I will post some pictures within the next couple of days.

remington69 said:
(Thra:rofl:ude was out at Radio Shack)...
Wish I could've met you there. Bad timing.
I'm glad I went, though. I talked with Anthrax's manager for a little bit about the street team. I will talk to him again soon. Stay tuned for Street Team updates.

ThraxDude said:
Wish I could've met you there. Bad timing.
I'm glad I went, though. I talked with Anthrax's manager for a little bit about the street team. I will talk to him again soon. Stay tuned for Street Team updates.
Dammit !!! I wish this show would have been on a monday or sunday or something. I would have gone. The summer time is the hardest time for me to jet off from work. I can't wait for the next string of U.S. dates.