Chicago show

Peter from Quahog

New Metal Member
Feb 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Just got back from the Chicago show. Definitely no live recording. Anthrax went on at 7:00 and played till 7:50. They didn't mention it one time. We took off after that and on the way out some security chick said there was another band going on before Priest. What the hell? Was a pretty good show of course, but short. Played what you knew they would. Would have been a great recording.......

I also was at the Chicago show for the Anthrax/Judas Priest show. I have to say I was a little disappointed. 50 minutes!?!? Who you crappin' ??

Who the hell was that band after Anthrax? I was confused frankly. I understood from the crowd reaction and after some time that it WAS Priest but I could be wrong. If it wasn't Priest well I guess I didn't miss much. Whoever it was--THE WORST.

I felt raped after what you have to pay for tix with a ridiculous service charge and then see short of your expectations.

Bottom line: IF Anthrax opened, then Band X (whoever that was) and then Priest--that was the most screwiest way to put it in order. I try to avoid bad openers and unfortunately we came late and missed half of Anthrax and stayed for the second band.

Did anyone else catch that hot chick on the balcony on the left side of the stage (opposite to where you'd enter the floor)?

Damn.

I think that was Charlie's new wife and her son. The youngster looked familiar cause Charlie let him play the drums at the SOD show last year.