Whats the greatest concert that you've evere been to(Sound wise not necesarly theband

Yer it was a killer show. Probably one of the best concerts I have ever been too. I will never forget when the Drum tech was kicking the bass drum before the set and I could feel the sound vibrations literally moving my jeans around my legs ... wierd feeling ... I looked at my mate next to me and said `We are dead!'

However the sound was fantastic in there. Gotta hand it to QBH the venue was great and the sound was top notch.

Believe it or not, for me it was Yes when they played the Chicago Theatre in 2002 or 2003. The sound was so crisp, you could hear every single note as if you were listening to a CD on a high-quality stereo.

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Best show ever Exodus,Slayer,Venom Studio54 April 3rd 1985,I'm even in the video!!!!!! :headbang: :worship: :wave:

I was there, that was a great show except for Venom, they sucked. If I remember right it wasn't even the original lineup. Exodus and Slayer more than made up for it though. The video doesn't capture how brutal that show really was. Scott was right down in the pit too.

Anthrax - SOWN tour 1993 Quebec-City Colisée
Kiss - Farewell tour 2000 Montreal Bell Center
Pearl Jam - 2003 Montreal Bell Center
Kiss - Revenge tour 1992 Montreal Bell Center

I've seen kiss 3 time and they always do killers gigs, very spectacular!

Tool at Kalamazoo Wings Stadium on March 4th 1997
Deftones at Saint Andrews Hall on May 8th 2003
Ween at Kalamazoo State Theater on July 26th, 2003
Melvins at the Majestic Theater on May 16th 2003

This is really HARD. Here goes:

1. Anthrax when they toured with PE. Best sounding band/concert I've ever heard! :headbang:

2. AC/DC Ballbreaker tour. Best sounding show I've seen in a arena/baseball stadium. Best sounding rock band period imo :headbang: .

3. Slayer Off-Fest last summer. One of the best sounding shows I've seen in a long time. :headbang:

jdelpi said:
Rush last year

i saw this show i sat 2nd row right in the middle i even got Geddy pic......
But i think i must say Judas Priest and Anthrax At the WarField......2002
Then Vio-lence at Thrash of the Titans.......

johnnieCzech said:
Maybe Metallica in 1993, their first gig in Cz, I was 15 and soooo happy.

Hell fuckin yeha i was fifteen when i saw metalica last year in glasgow!!! Even though theyre new music sucks, I really think those guys can kick ass live and it's nice to see they have their agression back after watching the performance of cunning stunts in 1997...that was lame!! so yeah they were fantstic got over a 2 hour set and were just plain awesome,crowd off 11000 were pretty damn pleased too. Anyway ive seen all of the big four and they were alla bout the same in greatness (pretty fucking great!) But Anthrax was the best no more than one week ago in Glasgow, Id wanted to see thsi lineup for ages and coudnt help but be blown away.SLayer ruled aswel!!!! I CANT DECIDE!!!...MEGADETH!!!!!

My first Gig

Ingelwood, CA
Rush P/G tour 1984 sounded like the album
with Garry Moore

Long Beach, CA
Iron Maiden Powerslave 1985
with Twisted Sister

Santa Monica, CA
Motorhead - 10th Annisversary Tour 1985
with WOW and Megadeth

Hollywood, CA
Armored Saint - March of the Saint Tour 1985
with Mettalica

Long Beach, CA
Anthrax - HBB\SOE Tour 1989
with Exodus and Helloween

Long Beach, CA
DI and English Dogs 1986?
with Wasted Youth and Against the Grain

LA then Irvine, CA
John Mellencamp - the Lonesome Jubilee Tour 1988 twice (legs 1 and 2)
no support acts

and a boat load of others

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers Tour "85"

Most incredible sounding band I've heard yet!!(As far as live performances go)

MetalThrasher442 said:
yes i was just wondering what band played the best that you have seen and experienced live mine would probably uh.. White snake

(P.S Anthrax reunin tour didnt dissappoint me like i thought it would they played pretty well; i went to the first chicago gig)