Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter

• Total voters

GregadethBloodBrawl

Thrasher Dave's Pimp
Sep 29, 2008
Sheffield
www.myspace.com
So... it's a battle of the classics who's your favourite?
Mine's Mortal Kombat, for the characters and inventing the Fatalities and inventing the "juggling" element (where you cannot move whilst in the air if you've been hit)

Scorpion ftw!

and Dave I know you're gonna say Street Fighter, so fuck off haha

I was always a Kung Lao / Baraka man.

But when the original came out on the snes, the SAME DAY it came out, i played it non stop for months. so revolutionary. I was always Raiden, and nearly came when I did his finishing move. Back then there was no internet to check up on finishing moves, and i saw it in a magazine, and tried it and went OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome.

They are both awesome!!!!!! But I prefer mortal kombat, I once broke a SNES controller playing SFII, :rofl:DDD

Im a Kabal man myself, thats from MKIII onwards, but before that I was Raiden player.

and in SF Guile or Ken.

I still love the fact that theres a character called Noob Saibot. Brilliance.

I'll always be a SF person, I've played Street Fighter II World Warrior since I was two. I own nearly every SF game there is, minus one or two. Mortal Kombat on PS2 is sheer brilliance but I never ever managed to get the hang of the original games. Controls seemed too stiff, but that might just be me - I need to give UMK3 a go again I think.

Street Fighter will ALWAYS be supreme though. Best 2D fighting series ever made. And Ol, you still owe me a match! :p

Street Fighter 2: Special Championship Edition on the megadrive. Greatest Fighting Game ever. I was always a big fan of Dhalsim and M. Bison.

Did anyone watch Streetfighter 2: The Later Years on youtube? Fucking hilarious :lol:

I still love the fact that theres a character called Noob Saibot. Brilliance.

back then there was just no source for the information, so it took me ages to figure out It's Tobias Boon, so when i found out i was like WOWWWW!!!!

just like it took me and my mate jeremy YEARS to figure out Alucard on castlevania was Dracula backwards.

nar they were brothers weren't they?

nopeeeee SubZero is Noob Saibot's son! As Scorpion slayed the first SubZero (who then went to the Netherworld and came back as Noob Saibot) and cause he slayed his dad, Scorpion became the protector of the second SubZero (Noob Saibot's son... keeping up?) until SubZero betrayed Scorpion...

and breathe