Mortician

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
The gore movie intros to songs piss me off. The songs are short enough as it is, no need for the intros to take up half the time on the album leaving little time for actual music. Other than that, not that bad eh? Unworldly low tuned guitars and bass to raise the dead and to fuck up your speakers. Who needs lyrics and crap, just have a guy burping and growling randomly. Gory stuff.

i saw them play with nile back in '00. honestly, i didnt like em at all. the bass sounded like an assfart and it was just irritating to me. and the songs were too short.

Ha yeah, they're the kind of band that'd fuck up their live shows. Worth listening to them every now and then for shits and giggles however. Being drunk helps as it makes the experience funnier. And there's nothing better than having sex while listening to zombie-like guttural vox, you know it!

i wouldnt know, every girl i date hates death metal. one girl even broke up with me about it because of how much a freak she thought i was when she found out. whatever. her loss. i have to end up dating stupid teeny-bopper type bitches. yes, ladies, bitches. trust me. all the cool metal chicks that are at least somewhat attractive all have boyfriends.:yuk: