Most anticipated band for PP 2015

No not all of them. They actually started out as a doom band. You'd probably be safe to go back to Judgment for what they'd be playing at PP and even that may be too far. As far as DS the last album Weather Systems and before that We're Here Because We're Here are similar. A Fine Day to Exit and especially A Natural Disaster are worth getting. Untouchable was the video playing in the announcement and that is from the live DVD Universal and the the album Weather Systems. Then they have some stripped down albums of older songs, other DVD's, one even features Anneke Van Giesbergen. All in all a pretty extensive catalogue worth diving into.

Falconer, Helker, and everyone else that is playing that weekend. Plus Thursday. And probably Wednesday. I just can't leave any of them off.

All of them. But for me the one that is stuck on repeat since getting back is Persefone. The only band that I am not excited for is Morgana Lefay but that might change. Just not a huge fan of the classic "Thrash/power" metal sound.

Royal Hunt for sure. They're one of the first bands to get me into this whole progressive/power/symphonic thing. That D.C. Cooper is singing with them again is icing on the cake.

I should add Dragonland to my list. I've been dying to see them almost as long as I've been dying to see Falconer.

I'm pretty jazzed about next year, overall though. But Dragonland and MOTHER FUCKIN' FALCONER (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG) are definitely going to be my highlights.

There really aren't any I want to skip. HOWEVER, I hate to sound cliche, but I'd say the top two are Angra and Anathema, with a runner up in Hibria.

In Order
Level of excitement
Dynazty - 11/10
Falconer - 10/10
RoyalHunt - 10/10
Helker - 10/10 but lose the tie-break because Argentina is just around the corner
Voyager - 9,9/10
Persefone - 9,8/10
Morgana Lefay - 9,5/10
Anubis Gate - 9/10
Hibria - 7/10 - Love the band but they are from Brazil.
Angra - 5/10 - I have seen them more than 10 times, mostly with Andre Matos
Anathema - 3/10
Riverside - 2/10

Thursday
DC Cooper - 9/10
Dragonland -6/10 - I saw them this year and i was a bit disappointed.
Almah - 5/10 - they are from Brazil.