Most anticipated band for PP 2015

Immense Falconer fan here since my power metal baptism, and so that's no. 1 priority, with Dragonland (if they count) as a close second. I'm also a ravening Angra fan, but am not really pleased with Fabio-fronting the band. Still, I'm willing to give him a shot and I love "Holy Land". Morgana LeFay is another big bright spot.

If I have to pick one band, it would be Falconer. However, I'm also looking forward to Dynazty, Morgana Lefay, Voyager, Anubis Gate, Helker, Royal Hunt - this lineup is really stacked!

1. FALCONER!!!!! by FAR the most!
2. Anubis Gate
3. Voyager- would have been #1 but since I have never seen Falconer or Anubis Gate they got bumped up.
4. Helker, Dynazty, Hibria, Royal Hunt, Angra, Morgana Lefay, Anathema, Riverside whats not to LOVE?!?!?!?

FALCONER! Everything else, to me, is just window dressing/extras. Falconer is where it's at, and while Dragonland, Anubis Gate, Voyager, Persefone and Royal Hunt are going to be excellent as well, my number one draw is Falconer, and I know several people who are going for their first time just based on that. Great picks!

It would probably be easier for me to list who I'm not interested in seeing. This lineup looks extremely promising. If I had to narrow it down, though, I would have to go with Angra. Between the Pain of Salvation set from this year's fest and Angra's set next year, I will have seen two of my desert island albums performed in their entirety at this festival. It just doesn't get any better than that for me!

Oh, and don't tell Joan, but Falconer should be pretty cool, too.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

IMO, this is hands down the best line up Glenn has put together in years. With the exception of Anathema, I'll probably check out everyone. The bands I'm most looking forward to are Anubis Gate, Dynazty and Helker.

Falconer
Angra
Hibria
Anubis Gate
Voyager
Royal Hunt

Lots of other good bands too. There is a lot of research to do also.

It's a tie between Anathema and Falconer, followed closely by Persefone. Angra/Riverside/Voyager would also be strong contenders but I've seen them live already so it's not quite the same. This is gonna be an amazing festival for sure.

Anubis Gate. Every year I'd watch the video screen waiting to see those 2 words. Every year I'd go...maybe next year.

Definitely next year!