Most beautiful women in the world

Oded

Jan 26, 2003
Boston, U.S.
Visit site
Okay, maybe it's neither metal nor Orphaned Land-related, but it's always on our minds... :)

1. Monica Bellucci
2. Aleksandra Vujcic
3. Salma Hayek (in the early days...)
4. Giselle Bundchen
5. Sarah Alexander
6. Nikita Denise
7. Ilary Blasi
8. Cristina Scabbia
9. Jodi Lynn O'Keefe
10. The girl in the Orphaned Land logo with one breast sticking out ;)

Yeah, Folklore, Orange Goblin forgot that any music was made in the 80s or 90s. Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, and Motorhead only, for them!

I saw pictures of nice-looking girls at the official site, so you OL guys must enjoy playing live shows, aside from making great music! >:)

Heh, I would say that my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world. It has a lot to do with someone's personality that unfolds a beauty that is infinatly more powerful that what you can see with your eyes. But yes, she is a power sexy girl. :devil:

"Imknow many beautifull womens, I'm bad in remembering their names though...__________________"

I'm sure this makes you mad-popular with the ladies :)!!

I rode in on the subway this morning with two beautiful Eastern Indian ladies . . . there's a certain obliqueness to their eyes that is so ancient and eternal . . .

With respect to women in the entertainment industry, I think you can pick any Latina and it is safe to assume that I'll think she's gorgeous!

1. Aria Giovanni (I bet you know her ;))
2. Niki Kartsona (she is from Greece...)

I really believe that female gender is beatyfull generaly, but I can only pick out these two really beatyful and sexy leadies :)

Aye, right with you on Angelina Jolie and Kate Winslet. Far more pleasing than these stickfigures-masquerading-as-women currently in demand! :)
It's funny that people are still replying to this thread, and that about half of them are women!

Reactions: ScorpionShard
Oded, your number one is my number one, do yourself a favor and buy this month's MaxiM...
shocked.gif