Most beautiful women in the world

Israeli model Rubi Sheiga
model-shinga-big01.jpg

model-shinga-big03.jpg

hehehehhe Aishwarya Rai, I'm crazy about Bollywood but it's not my favourite actress ( Imust admit that she was beautiful in the movie DEVDAS)

My favourite one is Kajol Devgan !!!

I would like to show you the king of Bollywood ShahRukh Khan :)

I met the most beautiful girl in the world yesterday on the bus on my way home...we talked a little and she got off(no sexual pun intended) at her station before I could ask her name or phone number. damn!

at least I know she studies at the same university as I do so there's no doubt I'll see her again.

"No Flesh shall be spared... "
Seize the day for Love makes you go blind : beautiful is a degree of affection or lust, or maybe both.
Now, i'm interested in n°10 on Ollio-san's list.
And I think Kob and Uri have died laughing on this one !
I join the contest ? Ok, I have a proposal too :
And it's not an easy one.
Maybe it will give some food for thought :
Jacky Kennedy
Pretty girl, beautiful woman, seemed to have grown old and died the same way.
in my personnal opinion, beauty, plastic beauty, reveals itself with the passing of time and life events, and without cheating with surgery or cosmetics.
Not very encouraging for the american economy though, eh ?

Oded said:
Monica Bellucci
Didn't want to start a new thread on "the most beautiful men" but as I was watching the French movie "Irréversible" on dvd the other night I realised what a highly attractive man Monica's partner Vincent Cassel is. I also recommend "Les rivières pourpres" in case you haven't seen it (starring Vincent Cassel and Jean Reno...).

sister ophelia said:
Didn't want to start a new thread on "the most beautiful men" but as I was watching the French movie "Irréversible" on dvd the other night I realised what a highly attractive man Monica's partner Vincent Cassel is. I also recommend "Les rivières pourpres" in case you haven't seen it (starring Vincent Cassel and Jean Reno...).

Monica starred in the italian movie "Milena", she was hot!