Most beautiful women in the world

Shorty is GOD! I love the part when he's getting banging the ghost with the bag on her head hahahahahaha
I don't remember which Wayens brother played which girl, but it definitely looks like one of them.
Here's a better pic of Liv Tyler
LivTyler_285x400.jpg

Really? She looks kind of like that girl from Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Pheobe Cates, to me.
Here's Pheobe Cates
Phoebe%20Cates%20-%20Paradise.jpg

Metal head87 said:
Really? She looks kind of like that girl from Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Pheobe Cates, to me.
never seen that one...probably didn't get to israel...just like queen of the damned...thank god for p2p sharing and cable movie channels

You're lucky you never got Queen Of The Damned. I hated that movie.
I never saw that movie of that Pheobe Cates pic. This is the movie I saw her on
fast_times_at_ridgemont_high.jpg

It was a high school dramedy from the 80s. Pretty good movie.

Metal head87 said:
You're lucky you never got Queen Of The Damned. I hated that movie.
I never saw that movie of that Pheobe Cates pic. This is the movie I saw her on
fast_times_at_ridgemont_high.jpg

It was a high school dramedy from the 80s. Pretty good movie.

I loved queen of the damned so did others here who got to see it the same way I did...it was the perfect goth vampire film for that time and for Israeli crowd and during that time people got the news of Aaliyah's demise :erk: and just long enough before Korn's Jon Davis became gay:lol:

oh now I remember that movie...I saw it and didn't like it...even though I'm an 80's kid the 80's never spoke to me
not sixteen candles, not purple rain and not this...not even depeche mode(Kobi don't kill me)

Jonathan Davis came out of the closet already? Why did I miss the Blabbermouth headline?! It's not like anyone ever had to wonder if Korn is gay or not though haha:lol:

Queen of the damned is really shitty, Jon Davis is probably the best actor of the movie, we see him 2 second but it's enough, he's also ridiculous :)

Ollo-San said:
Queen of the damned is really shitty, Jon Davis is probably the best actor of the movie, we see him 2 second but it's enough, he's also ridiculous :)

lestat singing is all Jon's voice
he also wrote all the songs in the movie/soundtrack(except those already on other people's albums like down with the sickness)
the movie is a WB movie and so is the soundtrack...Jon is signed in Epic(Sony) and they allowed his voice to appear in the movie but not in the soundtrack so he brought Chesterfrom Linkin Park(who's gay) and Marilyn Manson(who's obviously gay because of the boobs) and Wayne Static from Static X(who's kinda cool because of the hair thing) and David Drayman from Disturbed(who's cool simply because he's jewish YAY!)

eheheeh I agree with you when you say that Wayne Static is cool, I love his own style :)
But your critera of coolness are ........(no word) he's gay, he's jewish

no matter, I don't care about it !!! Maybe you're gay and you don't want to admit it !

Back to the thread, I saw this beautiful women/actress in Paris, wearing a black saree, beautiful simply beautiful

Didn't Marilin Manson get his ribs removed so he could suck himself off? Now that's über-gay. He cannot wait long enough to suck someone else off, so he just does his own.

Jenny McCarthy
Jenny_McCarthy_Biography_3.jpg

Ohhhh, I didn't know who she was. I thought you meant queen of the world as in like a beauty pageant or something. I sure look stupid now