bugs27.jpg

Hunter chick, I'd like to be lost in a forest with her
bugs9.jpg

The beautiful Bride, perfect for marriage
bugs8.jpg

The valkyrie that makes you want to go straight to Valhalla
bugs25.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, Tara Reid, the easiest girl in Hollywood, next to the nasty as hell Paris Hilton that is.
000004-tara_reid.jpg

paradoxile said:
I'm still wondering what on earth is Demi Moore doing with that Ashton Kutcher idiot
I think it's pretty obvious what she does with him, or should it be to him:lol:
I know what you meant though.

The South Park Paris Hilton was better looking than the real one. Paris Hilton is ugly as hell. I don't know how people are into her, other than the fact that she is easy as hell.

She actually got a pineapple in her ahahahahahaha. But Mr. Slave was an even bigger slut than she was.

I think Neve Campbell is very attractive.

as is Natalie Portman.

also Liv Tyler, Saffron Burrows, Thandie Newton and Salma Hayek

i must also mention claudia cardinale when she starred in once upon a time in the west :worship:

Metal head87 said:
That ugly chick with the dog that Sineater posted is famous? Was she important or something?

That's Eva Braun like I said...She was Hitler's wife.
they were found together at his bonker dead...after taking cianide...

I always thought Hitler's wife would have been more attractive. Although I guess it doesn't matter when you consider the fact that he was actually gay (he worked as a gay prostitute and there are also stories about his time in prison, when it wasn't even like the "don't drop the soap" sort of thing)

Imrama said:
I think Neve Campbell is very attractive.

as is Natalie Portman.

also Liv Tyler, Saffron Burrows, Thandie Newton and Salma Hayek

i must also mention claudia cardinale when she starred in once upon a time in the west :worship:

yeah...they're hot...except Selma Hayek when she acted in Frida...that unibrow thing is not attractive:lol: though her acting in this movie was brilliant...
same thing with Sharlize Theron in moster...Now Sharlize is a beautiful woman