Most brutal underground band?

(M)aggoT said:
Recommend me some brutal stuff then, lately I've been searching for this kind of shit.

You might like...uh:

Devourment
Stickoxydal
Poppy Seed Grinder
Insidious Decrepancy
Jasad
Pyaemia
Severe Torture
etc.

Narg n Lamb said:
By far the worst shit ever, All I hear is noise and the singer needs to speak the fuck up so I can hear what the fuck he's saying..

yea thats about as bad as it gets.

The craziest you can get that makes sence, and still kicks tons of ass, is Nile. But thats me.

You aren't supposed to hear what he's saying this is brutal death :kickass: It's far better than singers that sound like they have had an orchidectomy

yaaargh some good bands here... but besides Wormed and Orchidectomy and some others that were mentioned here's a few more bands i think u guys shud consider:

Beheaded
Putrid pile
Maggotholamia
Brutus
Animals killing people
Kataplexia
Bound and Gagged
Pyaemia
Repudilation
Stench of Dismemberment
Dysentery
Goretrade
Corpsefucking Art...:headbang:

Keep em' comin!!!!...:kickass:

Corpsefucking Art aren't that brutal. I only like Splatter Deluxe, The War Of The Toilet Gear isn't so good.

more goodies...

Cliteater
Aborted
Prostitute Disfigurement:kickass: :kickass:
Leukorrhea
Sepsism
Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition

Keep supporting the underground:headbang:

Am I the only one who finds over-brutal music incredibly boring to listen to? I can't like, "grab" anything, no vocal melodies, no catchy leads, no drum patterns I'd be able to follow, it's just a wall of noise that doesn't manage to hold my attention at all.

Uhg. I saw Disgorge live a month or so back. They were easily one of the tightest, fastest and most brutal bands I've ever seen with a fantastic live presence, and also the most boring music on earth. Fuck formless death metal.

I've found brutal doesn't need as many catchy things like vocal melodies or catchy leads to be good as oppposed to melodic death, which I've found can also get very boring. However it does need some to be really good. It is still enjoyable for me to listen to brutal death even if it doesn't grab me.