Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Israphel Wing

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mikael Akerfeldt

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Blakkheim... He is such dreamy viking ^__^
tuska6.jpg

His orange hair dye is pretty crappy in this pic :p Blakkheim has nothing on Mikael Stanne, the original heavy metal redhead.

HAHA....cool thread...... i chose Micke Oretoft, because no-one voted at him :D and because I just read the thread to which he has contributed ;)
:)

I dont think I ever voted :lol: But seeing how it's made it's way back to the top...then here I go.

I guess I'll say Jonas....dunno why though. I guess it's all about the voice. :lol:*Swoons*

Unicorn said:
I know, this thread is old... but my opinion is still the same after 4 years :)
Unbelievable what you sometimes bring back to daylight! :lol: I didn't even know some thread like this existed *g*
And concerning this... do you remember this someone who once said "Anders Nyström is only wearing sunglasses to hide his eyes and avoid innocent girls having bad accidents while being so hooked by them"... ?
Too bad I forgot who said this :rolleyes: ... or maybe I didn't ... :Smug:

[if Hypnos would take money for every time this photo is linked or posted or printed... he'd get rich... for sure! (;]

BloodySwan said:
And concerning this... do you remember this someone who once said "Anders Nyström is only wearing sunglasses to hide his eyes and avoid innocent girls having bad accidents while being so hooked by them"... ?
Too bad I forgot who said this :rolleyes: ... or maybe I didn't ... :Smug:

I clearly remember that quote, but I never thought you to be innocent, swany... hrhr :lol:

BloodySwan said:
[if Hypnos would take money for every time this photo is linked or posted or printed... he'd get rich... for sure! (;]
i consider demanding a kiss from you and the other girls, everytime you link that pic.
kiss.gif

I voted for Fredrik because no one even mentioned him here,and I am pretty sure that if it was me on Katatonia it would be the same story(thats one reason why people get into doom metal isnt it?no one notices them at all =p)