• Mikael Akerfeldt

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Alright, time for another silly thread. I was just curious what you'd say;)

So who's the most handsome (ex-)Katatonia member? I listed Mikael Akerfeldt as well, even though he was never a member of Katatonia...but for all the die-hard BMD-fans...:D

If you find this question too embarrassing (or if you are not gay) feel free to vote anonymously...:lol:

If i was a woman i'd be in love with Jonas,that's for sure;)
Imagine a woman that has such a strong personality(of course i don't know him so i can't be 100 % sure,but a man who writes such intense and powerful lyrics has to have a strong personality and a strong character) and even looks good,wow,that would be my dream girl i think.

Hehe nice thread.
It has to be 'Lord Seth' himself, but I voted for Blakkheim since he visits the board more often and... I can't explain really, but after having read all those lengthy threads about boosted egos and alleged fanboys, somehow I'm in the mood for some serious asskissing :loco:

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Anders. I just love a man with long hair ;) :p

Tell us something we don't know ydg! :lol:

Jonas is the sexiest because of his lyrics and voice... I can only imagine that voice crying out my name in the dead of night, in the throes of passion...

Um.. that was a joke, by the way...

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Yeah yeah, just keep telling yourself that......

Don't deny your true self!!!

Hmmm, you seem just a little too enthusiastic in getting me to admit to my 'true self'...

What are you hoping for hot lips? :p

i think personally jonas. i dont think it would matter what he looked like though because i love his lyrics, i love his voice and im sure he's a really great person, so that makes him more attractive to me. but i also think he looks the most handsome:D

That's about as wide as you'd probably need too...:lol:

It was needed to be said, but I have to say that the size of my 'whatever' is quite adequate. I simply denegrated myself for the sake of forum humour. :rolleyes:

It’s really hard to choose because they are all incredibly handsome! :D
And I could check it out personally when I saw them in the flesh , if all the Swedes are like them I should start to seriously consider to move to Sweden!
The Norrman brothers could be super models! ( By the way has Mattias a new tattoo?)
Daniel is another good-looking boy and seems to be also a very nice person.
Anders has such beautiful reddish hair, he´s got a strong personality and he must be a very funny guy, so all these things add points to his beauty.
My vote goes to Jonas because of his voice, his eyes, his beautiful pale skin and his silken hair (even if I preferred long blond hair), because he has something sweet and fragile in his look and simply because he 's my favourite singer and lyricist, it's obvious I must vote for him!

Originally posted by ether
..My vote goes to Jonas because ... he has something sweet and fragile in his look and simply because he 's my favourite singer and lyricist, it's obvious I must vote for him!

YES!
u said it better than me!:D