Most Recent Project, What Do You Think

guitar sounds good for me
the drums are over compressed? i dont like it very much, dont have punch are too high mid and the snare doesnt sounds like "real" did u used multisamples?

Something's up with the cymbals. I think there's a bus set to room with distortion? Sounds excactly like that but it's way too loud in the mix messing the symbals too distortive. Bass and guitars are decent. Easy fix is to replace kick and snare. I know bunch of samples that are better just put on.

guitar sounds good for me
the drums are over compressed? i dont like it very much, dont have punch are too high mid and the snare doesnt sounds like "real" did u used multisamples?

I don't have much compression on the drums at all. And yes, the snare and toms are multisampled. The snare is the drummers snare I took samples from (15 or so hard hits and 15 soft for velocity) and a snare I pulled off of therecordingarts.com. The toms are the drummers as well.

Something's up with the cymbals. I think there's a bus set to room with distortion? Sounds excactly like that but it's way too loud in the mix messing the symbals too distortive. Bass and guitars are decent. Easy fix is to replace kick and snare. I know bunch of samples that are better just put on.

I'm not sure what you mean about the cymbals, they sound fine to me and the band likes the way it sounds. Maybe there's too much compression on them or something, but no distortion has been applied to my knowledge.