Most Repulsive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a follower of the sacred Metal Gospel and defender of the faith, I refuse to even allow someone to mention that heresy to the legacy of the almighty Black Sabbath (blessed be thy name).

As punishment the powers that be will make Ozzy have an accident...oops too late LOL

Has anyone seen the Osbourne's X Mas Special. It's overall a rehash of their "Life."
What I did like was at the end where OZZY is in studio to record an X-Mas song with Jessica Simpson. You gotta check it out. It's in the last 15 min of the show. This is like the only part of their "life" that didn't appear to scripted....

I saw it! Definitely all scripted except for the simpson bit. Great stuff. I still love OZZY even though I think the show has ruined his "metal"ness. The part where Mandy Moore is making stockings with the kids was especially cheesy. A lot of it was just TOTALLY scripted. But it was better than watching the real world or road rules or all that other MTV crap, I suppose. THE KID ROCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL airs tomorrow on VH-1 and that should be good. I don't know how you guys feel about KID ROCK (I'm guessing most hate him here) but damn, I love that Bob Ritchie! If I were a musician, I would be Kid Rock, if that makes any sense. I think he really mixes country, rock, metal, and yes even hip hop well.
Plus, the guy hangs out with Jesse James. What more do you need to know?
An American Badass
Ted

sixxswine said:
Last night I witness the most repulsive thing I have ever seen(no it's not Silverhaze's old lady), but Ozzy & Kelly's "butchered/bastardized" version of changes....
Anyone here seen that?! What did you think?
What the fuck do you think you're doing rippin on my wife? Why don't you email me your address and we'll discuss if further...

You guys think this sissy is cool???

Silverhaze said:
What the fuck do you think you're doing rippin on my wife? Why don't you email me your address and we'll discuss if further...

You guys think this sissy is cool???
Silverhaze, you're about a month late in responding back to my previous post. Frankly, I don't want to bother with a amatuer such as yourself.
Email my address to you?! Yeah, I do that all the time to people I don't know. We all know you don't have a wife. I was actually referring to your mother. Now make like a pussy & "split!" I'm Mr. Freeze, now get off my board!

tedvanfrehley said:
I saw it! Definitely all scripted except for the simpson bit. Great stuff. I still love OZZY even though I think the show has ruined his "metal"ness. The part where Mandy Moore is making stockings with the kids was especially cheesy. A lot of it was just TOTALLY scripted. But it was better than watching the real world or road rules or all that other MTV crap, I suppose. THE KID ROCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL airs tomorrow on VH-1 and that should be good. I don't know how you guys feel about KID ROCK (I'm guessing most hate him here) but damn, I love that Bob Ritchie! If I were a musician, I would be Kid Rock, if that makes any sense. I think he really mixes country, rock, metal, and yes even hip hop well.
Plus, the guy hangs out with Jesse James. What more do you need to know?
An American Badass
Ted
Anyway, TVF before we were so, rudely interrupted by that
douche bag Silvergaze. If I were a betting man, I would add old Ozzy to a "dead pool." I hate to say it, but the end is near. As for Kid Rock? I "like" some selected tracks from all of his discs... Do you get the feeling that he knows that the end is near for his genre of music? Now he's like "pimping" his ass to the country music crowd. I think that in the end he will find that he alienated his "core" audience & that my friend is career suicide!

Sorry girlie man, I do have a beautiful wife - unlike yourself, and I don't read too many of your posts (for obvious reasons), so I didn't catch your juvenile rip until an incidental mouse over just a little bit ago.
So now you've ripped on my wife, and my mom-who died at 38 from a brain aneurysm. Aren't you cool.

Silverhaze said:
Sorry girlie man, I do have a beautiful wife - unlike yourself, and I don't read too many of your posts (for obvious reasons), so I didn't catch your juvenile rip until an incidental mouse over just a little bit ago.
So now you've ripped on my wife, and my mom-who died at 38 from a brain aneurysm. Aren't you cool.
Girlie man? Now, stop it. I'm sure you're no Ahnold yourself!
Are the brits say "Sod off!"

Status
Not open for further replies.