Most terrible comedy actor...

pick 1 of them 5 losers

• Total voters
Eugene Levy is funny. But like someone said, hes usually a side character, like the dad in the American Pie movies. He's funny in a non assuming way.

Steve Martin is good sometimes and annoying in others. Parenthood and Father of the Bride are very enjoyable family dramedies. And Three Amigos, I mean cmon!

Jim Carrey is okay by me. He has lost his mind lately and his politics and how he goes about it is borderline insane. But me and my kids enjoy the Ace Ventura movies. I like Truman Show as well.

Adam Sandler used to make good movies. Water Boy, Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore are all funny as hell. His latest foray into straight to Netflix shit is....shit.

Martin Lawrence has never really impressed or offended. The Bad Boy movies are okay for a black Lethal Weapon. I enjoyed the movie he did where hes a diamond thief turned cop. Mindless fun

Quite frankly, Robin Williams is the "comedian" I find most unfunny. His banter is annoying and overboard. Good Morning Vietnam....good movie with stupidly and unfunny radio bits. What's ironic is that his serious movie roles are spectacular. Perfect examples are Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society.

Loved Schitt's Creek. Took a few episodes for it to sink in.

The first episode was particularly bad and annoying. I must admit it did slowly develop into something more watchable, but I still never found it very funny.

Quite frankly, Robin Williams is the "comedian" I find most unfunny. His banter is annoying and overboard. Good Morning Vietnam....good movie with stupidly and unfunny radio bits. What's ironic is that his serious movie roles are spectacular. Perfect examples are Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society.

That's not a take I was expecting. I actually commented to my wife some time ago about some of the genius lines that I assume he ad-libbed in Aladdin or some other movie we were watching. I can't remember precisely what it was but it was a really clever line delivered in such an unassuming way that you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention. Robin Williams was a big part of my childhood so I'll always appreciate him.

I'd say that the bit about comedians being better in serious movie roles applies to Kevin Hart (whose comedy I detest) and maybe even Adam Sandler (at least recently) who did a great job in Big Daddy (which is kind of a combo), Click, and my wife says he was good in Spanglish.

Nice to see stuff I said 15 goddam years ago.

anyway, Schitts Creek sucks. It was funny up until they realized they had a much larger audience with the LGBT crowd. Which is fine. I mean that it’s kind of lame to pander like that. They switched gears so fucking hard in what season three or four? that it was embarrassing. I couldn’t even finish it. Awful.