MOST UNDERRATED HYPOCRISY SONGS

Rotten Flesh
We have already understood that "Unfold The Sorrow" is your favorite one. :)))

And what can be said about guitars on s/t album?

Shamateur said:
Rotten Flesh
We have already understood that "Unfold The Sorrow" is your favorite one. :)))

You understood? How? I never said Unfold the Sorrow was my favorite(in the post above i said it's good, but i never said that before), and actually it's not.

Most underated IMO : The Depature and Through The Window Of Time.

And am i actually one of the few that actually likes the guitar tone on Into The Abyss and Virus?

You mean the deepness of the tone which brings the death and decay in space like feeling? I guess you're right there. Now that i'm thinking of it Into The Abyss is allmost as much of an odd tale for Hypocrisy as Catch 22 was. Allmost...allmost :heh: . Not that it wasn't any good (well Catch 22 was semi good) but more that it's missing the atmosphere the other albums have...

id have to say
Nowhere to Run.
Lies.
Slaughtered. Am i the only one? Sure its a bit slow sometimes, but thats also why its so cool. And i LOVE the solo in this song.
New World
Let the knife do the talking. Is this song really underrated? I love it!

Inferior Devoties.

Yes it had a video and it was popular but until after the change of genre I feel this classic has been totally forgotten.

i'm agree with Mortelgoro and Supernova

slaughtered is underrated (and maybe the whole fourth dimension album)

and from the final chapter lies and all the low songs are underrated (well the title song is common in setlists)

i think all the old albums are underrated hahahah

I think "underratement" depends on how many times song was played live. They try to make their set list only from well-known song which have video or good live footage.