MOST UNDERRATED HYPOCRISY SONGS

Shamateur said:
RainwhenIdie
Yeah!!! The solo is fucking & crushing my mind!

As a hypocrisy fan I have slowly evolved and learned to love there older stuff as well as there new stuff (virus) which is the album I've started with.

I Don't know alot of hypocrisy fans personally but I never hear all that much praise for "into the abyss" I think thats amongst Hypocrisy's best albums easily with awesome song after awesome song, its a very powerful album that I think gets over looked.

People look at abducted too much, its not as energetic or fun as "into the abyss"

How can you not love unfold the sorrow or Deathrow (no regrets)
!!!

RainwhenIdie said:
As a hypocrisy fan I have slowly evolved and learned to love there older stuff as well as there new stuff (virus) which is the album I've started with.

I Don't know alot of hypocrisy fans personally but I never hear all that much praise for "into the abyss" I think thats amongst Hypocrisy's best albums easily with awesome song after awesome song, its a very powerful album that I think gets over looked.

People look at abducted too much, its not as energetic or fun as "into the abyss"

How can you not love unfold the sorrow or Deathrow (no regrets)
!!!

finally somebody agrees with me.

the guitar tone is just horrible, like on virus... peter should stop playing around with the controller in his studio

Shamateur said:
Rotten Flesh
And what we'll get? Shitty or "weak" sound unpeculiar for Hypocrisy?

no, maybe we get something like abducted or the final chapter, the last two albums with good guitar sound...and without "over-production"

Paradox is one of the best songs that Hypocrisy made.Unfold the sorrow is another one.I think that this one is a cover when i first listen Into The Abyss.Because it is an extraordinary song for hypocrisy nature.And the beatiful Disconnected Magnetic Corridors.

Zephyrus said:

Watch it bro, you were cutting it close unleash the beast is a masterful song, which is why I haven't unleashed the beast on you:headbang:

But never...and I mean...NEVER disrespect Unfold the sorrow like that on my watch again!:headbang:

All in good nature.:heh:

Rotten Flesh said:
the guitar tone is just horrible, like on virus... peter should stop playing around with the controller in his studio

I agree that the guitar tone on Into the Abyss is bad, but I quite like it on Virus. As Shamateur said, something for everyone in Hypocrisy.

The guitars on Into the Abyss were toned that way to create a more deathy feeling as it was intended to be a more deathy album than the previous.

but i have to admit, unfold the sorrow is a first class song, and has one of the best soli i ever heard(or played)