MOST UNDERRATED HYPOCRISY SONGS

Well, there is alot.

Paradox is one of my absolutely faves. Also Unfold the sorrow, when the candle fade, The north wind, Seeds of the chosen one, Resurrected and
a comming race.

There is so many, thats the thing about Hypocrisy, that every song they have made is good in different situations... (beside Turn the page :yuk: )

:Spin: 3 days before my first Hypocrisy concert in Denmark :Spin:

Paradox is indeed very good

and also, a song that reminds me of Paradox, NOWHERE TO RUN

and :

ANOTHER DEAD END FOR ANOTHER DEAD MAN

this one rocks!!!

Evil_Invader said:
Yeah, I've said that War Within was the best song on The Arrival a few times on here and I always get bitched at... but, I love that song.

IT IS the best song on The Arrival, haha, my fav song too. The starting riff reminds me a lot Arch Enemy's Tears of the Dead.

since everyone of almost seems to think that LIES is underrated, maybe its NOT that underrated anymore :p

"Dont get too close...you will disappeeeeaaarrrr..."

paled empty sphere (hypocrisy)
that is a bit quiet and too strong at the same time,i donot know if you do not notice it or not.i think it is a disaster.

I'm not going to say ALL of 'Catch 22' because there's some tracks that are excellent regardless of the album as a whole! I'll say the track 'Hatred' could be underrated if you don't actually hear it all the way through.

Mmm...

Lies
Reflections
Carved Up
Point of No Return
Unleash the Beast
Total Eclipse
Never to Return
Black Forest
The Arrival of the Demons 1 and 2
Paradox

Seditious said:
maaaaaaaann

I still can't get over how Hypocrisy fans don't love Let The Knife Do The Talking -- that dumbfounds me like when normal metalheads don't like Roswell 47

I'm with you! "Let the Knife do the Talking" is one of my favorites! I also really dig "Incised before I've Ceased".