mother appreciation thread

mine:
mymom.jpg

:)

I'm fairly certrain she carries the same stance BWN, myself, and others do about kids. Cancerous parasites. :)

lizard said:
Cara, you need a baby to make you feel fulfilled as a woman.:loco::Spin::tickled::cry:

*ducks, covers head, heads for fallout-shelter*

i just interviewed for a job watching kids at the city rec center, babies included. but i won't have to change diapers. WHEW.

No, no, naggy as in psychoticly naggy. Many people have had to yell for her to shut the fuck up. She's also very bitchy.

I have to agree with all of you concerning moms. Mine can be difficult to talk to, sometimes, but when a crisis arises she is simply the best!! I do have to admit that the lady I miss the most in my life is my grandma, who passed away six years ago. :cry: She was one of the few people that never criticized my addiction to metal music and in fact, helped me purchase some of my first metal tapes (which I still keep for personal reasons). Can you imagine a 70 year old lady going to the cashier of a record store to purchase Forbidden's Twisted into Form for her grandson? :p Man, I miss her!

Here's to you, Grandma!

You are forever in my heart, you never died! :headbang:

my grandparents all died when i was really young so i never grew up with them! but i do have memories of them. come to think of it, my moms mom was nice, my dads mom and dad i never knew, and my moms dad was great.

then my step dad's parents took my sister and me in and they are GREAT.

It is a nice thread.
I am a mom & rightnow my boy is putting me through the ringer.
He is 16 & is so..........angry with me right now.
Everyone says he will get over it but I am not so sure.

*sigh*

It is nice to see most of you love your moms.