mother earth is dying soon!

Fleischwolf

Carnis Lupus
Jan 5, 2002
Österreich - Austria
Visit site
http://www.observer.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,750783,00.html

this is so fucking sad!:( :mad: :( :mad:

fuck you bush you idiot, for not signing the kioto protocol! what you goona do with your oil and money when you have no air to breathe!

people in the third world stop breeding! even now you haven't enough food to feed your population! if you grow more and more, you will be even poorer!

what do you people think? is there anything we can do for our poor earth? i'm so sad about this, i just hate the way people tread nature!!!!!!

you're right, but i just don't get it why people neglect these fact and digging their own grave! of course mother earth will regenerate herself some 1000 years after mankind has died out! but how can people be so stupid? when this is gonna happen i'll be in my 70's! i don't wanna live on a dead planet! we have to preserve nature for our own good! otherwhise we are domed!

Its a sad fact no one would like to admit, but one day earths ecosystem, atmosphere and all of that is going to collapse, there are so many people in Asia that at this point no matter how much they cut the breeding (if they can) there is so much pollution I think mankind is too late.

The earth will die and the end is nigh....
heh, rhymes

well, maybe ragnarök is really to come and has to! maybe mother earth has to wipe us off her chest to be able to breathe! this decadent society is heading for doom, laughing and cheering, like lemmings! get numbed from tv, so you don't have to think! degenerated individuals who couldn't survive without electric toothbrushes and flatscreen tv's! we have gone so far away from nature, yet we are about to find out, how much we still need her!

I personally don't see why everyone is always so freaked. Manikind can't last forever, and maybe in the long run the best thing for the earth is for mankind to die off. We are pests, basically....

Originally posted by Sadistik
I personally don't see why everyone is always so freaked. Manikind can't last forever, and maybe in the long run the best thing for the earth is for mankind to die off. We are pests, basically....

we'd just have to get more back to nature and it would be so much better for mankind! we have to learn again how to give and take from mother earth! if not we're doomed and that's how it should be! however, i still hope that people wake up from their smallminded dreams about their goals in live: a new car, more and more plasticshit and so on. have you ever walked through the forest and actually felt complete? i guess most people haven't, especially tose living in the big cities! those monstertowns have driven mankind more and more away from nature! so now they live in their asphaltwoods, in an electriclightdschungle! and if they actually go to the countryside for hollydays, they leave their trash everywhere and stomp through the forests like a horde of elephants! they freak out because some bug landed on them or they stained their expensive clothes! how much more degenerated is mankind gonna get? the exploitation of nature must stop NOW!

fuck!
i should never that thread stoned again!

áòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòò

cuz he sucks he needs to die
baaaa

fluffy sucks too
kill him

and get oyo out of that box already! :weed: