MOTHER MOTHER FUCK, MOTHER MoTHER FUCK FUCK CHRISTIANITY

People shouldn't be so quick to tolerate people who defend destructive values by professing tolerance for all. Intolerance divides society and creates hostility, political correctness is itself a form of intolerance. As for religion, I've always held that it only becomes problematic when people attempt to impose their morality upon others and refuse to tolerate people who don't share their beliefs. Morality should be the determined by the individual and any claim of absolute truth should be greeted with skepticism.

J. said:
Questioning is fine, but I hardly see questioning on UM regarding Christianity. The stuff I see if usually the variety of "lol Christianity sux stoopid fundies HAHA". There's hardly a question or even a want for intelligent debate anywhere in those bashing threads. And not to pick on NAD, but just look at his first post. That is the stuff I see 99% of the time. There's a difference between "questioning" and "bashing". One requires intelligence, the other does not.

Well I agree with you on that one, but I don't quite see what you're getting at...

I've got the coolest idea for a videogame. Take a "Street Fighter" / "Mortal Kombat" type arena, and throw in the Gods & Disciples!!!

You'd have Jesus, Bhudda, the hindu god that looks like an elephant, Muhammad, Moses, Noah, etc. They'd each have their own special powers and moves, like Noah holding two tigers with chains, or Moses throwing stone tablets at yo ass. Muhammad has his curvy sword, and Jesus wields his cross like a big Thor's Hammer. Bhudda would kick your butt like a sumo wrestler.

And the big bosses would be Kali Ma (from Indiana Jones) and of course Odin riding across the screen on his flying horse.

You have to admit, that could rule. :kickass:

Then there could be a shitty "sequel" where it's the same game but everything has gone Pipe Hittin' Nigga style: Noah's tigers would instead be rot weilers, Moses would chuck cans of Olde Englishe, Jesus would have a lowrider, Muhammad would have a pipe wrench, and Buddha would be fully tat'd up. Also it's set during the Watts Riots and the goal is to take down whitey.

Black Winter Day said:
The final boss would be Emo... an amorphous, changing fighter that has the power of Egyptian Ra, Siddhatha and Elvis Costello.
That sings whiny music whilst kicking dat ass?

Yes, I'm stupid.

well thats the funniest thing Ive seen in a hell of a long time. I like how god comes with a cloak of invulnerability.

MajestikMøøse said:
archlogo.gif

haha this rules