Motivational Posters

crossc.jpg

That Barbershop shit is fucking insane. It helps to close your eyes, too, I found. Someone should make like "audio plays" or some sort of audio books things with voice actors in this format. That would be awesome.

It's binaural recording. Not perfect, but works somewhat well. AFAIK and IMHO it has problems with voices coming straight from the front, tho.

And it's not a motivational poster ;)

It's a nice and funny trip... Why are you so serious? :)

:p

It's a nice and funny trip... Why are you so serious? :)

:p

Well, this is an audio related forum, so I took the liberty of assuming some of the people here might be interested in... well... audio details. Of course I now see how silly it was to think something that absurd, and present you with the official "I'm so sorry I think I'm gonna cry"-picture featuring Chuck Norris:

Chuck-Norris.jpg

So that's how it started .....
95EDA9973EC44C069F5148D477522A6E.jpg

(I know, I know .... another lame one from me! Mine aren't nearly as good as y'alls! But I'm an old fart who still laughs at fart noises, too!)

That Barbershop shit is fucking insane. It helps to close your eyes, too, I found. Someone should make like "audio plays" or some sort of audio books things with voice actors in this format. That would be awesome.

Probably the closest thing to a holodeck I'll ever get.