Motivational Posters

:lol: nah, I don't think so. She was 20. (unless..... :lol: )

anyway, I'm hoping to see her at a bar next weekend, she's not from around here but she frequents a bar in the city and told me it's a great place. I haven't been there myself, so I'm going to grab my friends and tactically visit that place next friday :)

OK dude, but if you get a chance to get down in it don't be surprised by her extra long friend when he pokes out and says "HI GUIZE, Ima coming out to play!" :heh:

I don't want to say I told you so!:lol:

Heres to a vagina. :kickass:

Thanks for the warning. :lol: it's a long shot to get to see her again anyway, so I'll just have to keep my hopes up. :kickass:

Right on dude! But how could you let her get away without getting her #? I actually just met an awesome girl on the train yesterday, and snagged the digits in the ~10 seconds before I got off as it pulled into my stop :D

Right on dude! But how could you let her get away without getting her #? I actually just met an awesome girl on the train yesterday, and snagged the digits in the ~10 seconds before I got off as it pulled into my stop :D

congratulations on your success :kickass: I know, I should have asked for it. Even if she didn't want to give it to me or something, I'd at least know what she thought about me :zombie:

I don't know man, as I said she's not from around here, and I helped her find her friend's place... I was supposed to just show her to a nearby subway station, but I ended up walking with her to her friend's doorstep. Her friend suddently showed up, and I somehow didn't find it appropriate to ask her number at that exact moment... Of course I could have at least asked for her full name and if she's on Facebook, you can always do that, but what can I say? I'm a total idiot :lol:

So we just said bye and see you around. On my way home, half of the time I was like "FUCK WHY DIDN'T I ASK FOR HER NUMBER" and half of the time I was "FUCK WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN" :lol: :lol:

my memory is terrible when it comes to names. That's the one name I wouldn't have wanted to forget :cry:

Haha, yeah, I hear ya dude, I can be pretty shitty with names too - fortunately for me, I started talking to this girl in the station, and before we got on the train her younger sister (commuting buddy) showed up; she barely said a word (shyness), but at least when she did she'd usually of course address her sister by name, which was most appreciated :lol: Anyway, good luck next weekend man! :headbang:

haha, yeah that's always a great help. Also, saying a person's name once or twice during a conversation helps a shitload. I just find it hard to add it in without sounding weird with it. Good luck with that girl man!

and thanks! I'm hoping that if I'll see her, I'll get to catch her name at some point, so I won't have to admit I forgot it :lol: she was just the type of girl that you don't meet every day. Perfect fit in terms of opinions, and beautiful as well. We'll see what happens :)

Sure did!
free-sexy-smileys-947.gif