Mourning is Broken

Surprisingly, not that bad an album.

Except for missing Martin's wordplay, I had no regrets while having a listen.

hmm shouldnt be missed off from sabbat official site though - no matter how much it may be disliked,its a sabbat album. And it's a good Sabbat album. Every band has its "cold lake" Andy:loco:

I really enjoy this album, "The Demise Of History" has a some great riffs. The album in whole reminds me of Metal Church's "Blessing in Disguise" in that it is a great album, but is thrown in the shadows due to the original singer not being on it (David Wayne in Metal Church's case).

I've been searching high and low for this album, someone even suggested that i actually dreamed up this one myself! Did I ? ;)

I think this album was given too much shit over the years. I like quite a few of the songs to this day. I do not like the mix or the guitar tone, but there were some cool songs.

Whatever happened to Richie Desmond?
On the strength of this post alone i decided to give it a whirl again.
Dumbstruck is interesting,i agree, the sound and timing reminds me atheist? Anyone else?
The other stuff though,i cant get my head around,though the riffage is spot on isnt it? Negos drumming is pretty splendid as well. Wayne banks sounds great.

Mourning has broken,the track is pretty quality i reckon - but im afraid i have to take the fifth on this album - someones missing from the whole thing....