Mozart Rip Offs

Secret_Face

Secret_Face
Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
www.secret-face.com
Hey!

Let's call "Halo of Blood" a series of Mozart rip offs-just listen to the Amadeus soundtrack and you'll hear a lot of melodies that are originally by Mozart in which Alexi just put on Metal guitar which most fans don't know about. I gave the album a "B" rating nevertheless, I was being generous.

Ponder that....

All the best,

Ryan

Haven't noticed anything on HoB but Hatebreeder and Something Wild have a few classical melodies. Also, Bodom After Midnight has the main melody of Rocky IIRC. Anyway, those classical pieces don't have copyright anymore and people don't try to hide those melodies, they are more like a honour to the original composer.

Halo of Blood is awesome. Best album COB has made since HCDR, and possibly even better than HCDR.

Hey what's up,

Even if they don't have a copyright, when it deals with music for me, it has to be a bands own creation...not something borrowed from someone else. That's why Death has always been my favorite band. Chuck wrote his OWN creation of riffs and lyrics. Especially the lyrical aspects make you think (not as much on "Scream Bloody Gore" or "Leprosy" as much), but everything after that. Death always progressed with each album, the band kept getting better and better. With COB, they had an inconsistency in good albums. Yes, the 1st 2 albums are awesome and so is "Hate Crew DeathRoll", but "Halo of Blood" just lacked that innovation. Yes it's a "B" rating for me and I'm being generous.

Thanks for the response. My e-mail is secret_face_metal@yahoo.com if you want to get in touch with me.

Cheers!,

Ryan

Talking bullshit won't make people contact you or visit your little website, GTFO.

Hey!

Let's call "Halo of Blood" a series of Mozart rip offs-just listen to the Amadeus soundtrack and you'll hear a lot of melodies that are originally by Mozart in which Alexi just put on Metal guitar which most fans don't know about. I gave the album a "B" rating nevertheless, I was being generous.

Ponder that....

All the best,

Ryan

you want some attention isnt that right?

Yes, I don't really like Halo of Blood 'cause is a Mozart rip-off.
Indeed, I hate Halo of Blood.
I bought the CD just to throw it away from the window.