Bodom rip-offs? Myth or reality?

Jean-Pierre said:
No shit? Really? I thought lyrics were all that mattered in Heavy Metal, thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

yea, thats right you fucking asshole

TaylorC said:
Even if those bands are "terrible", they're still a hundred times less terrible than Bodom. :Spin:
You can dislike them, but can you really say that they are terrible? They put on great music, good riffs, good solos, vocals aren't annoying like many other bands, yes lyrics do suck, especially on last album, but is it really important? I rarely give importance to lyrics when I judge a band. They also don't have that stupid dark tough guy attitude ( except on pics maybe ) which is refreshing.

What the fuck are you talking about. Listen man, six feet under definately qualifies as death metal. Comon man, don't be so anal about metal genre's.

The first album would be, maybe, mostly death metal, i think. But the other albums are death groove or death 'n roll or whatever..With some real death inflicted to them.

If you think youre right, then explain this to me:
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=1067

In a band like CoB (whom I despise because it has mostly been done before, or has since been done better), the keyboards detract a lot from the music, it is distracting and IMO very gaudy sounding. Alexi should play something thoughtful and with less showing off. Completely useless IMO.