Children of Bodom "RIP OFFS"

Fuck I hate it when ppl talk shit and back down... Mr. "now his solos are like slayer solos"... and then you have the nerve to call other ppl stupid. I'd like to hear some Bodom solos that sound like Slayer's. Hell even the SIlent Scream cover hardly sounds like Slayer's solos anymore.

stun i am with you, some people are just fucking ignorant, but this is the "real world" so we must deal with it, cuz in the real world everyone has an opinion even if it is WRONG

if its band wise, then no ones opinions are wrong, thinking that COB's solos on hatecrew are good is an opinion!

I think their pretty bad!
So i'm ignorant cause i think cob's solos are worse now than they use to be, yea that makes perfect sense.

I never said that... I specifically said that they are the most technical solos yet. I also said that they are not similar to Slayer solos. Those are facts. But I don't really care anymore.

And the biggest reason for calling you ignorant was your "techno-garbage" comment. It thought that was pretty fucking ignint... whatever, though.

Find me a techno song with something that sounds simialr to it and I'll beleive you. However, I've never heard a song with something that sounded like the electronic effects Janne uses in that part. Therefore, it isn't techno garbage. As I've said before, if you don't like something in CoB, sucks to be you.

you know, this could go on for hours.

and just because their isnt a techno song that sounds similar doesnt mean it isnt techno, and plus i am not going yo bother listening to techno songs

its true, in flames do suck NOW, well they went on tour with slipknot and have a new crappy album, and once again saying that in flames suck is your opinion!