Mozart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember, check the booklet throroughly and the enhanced part of the cd too
EDIT:
Info section
Children Of Bodom hail from Espoo, Finland, and were originally formed under a different name during the spring of 1993. During the first few years the band made a couple of demos and played some gigs around the Helsinki area. The musical style of the band has gone through a lot of changes during the first few years. They started as a death/trash band, but after a while they started to play their current black/death with classic heavy metal influences. This young Finnish group has taken its name from one of the biggest murder mysteries in the history of Finnish crime," the Murders at the Lake Bodom", which is located in the south of Finland, near Helsinki. After their debut album SOMETHING WILD was released in Finland (November 1997), things started to happen to the band pretty fast. They supported DIMMU BORGIR at the band's Helsinki show in November and were hailed as the new kings of Finnish underground metal by the press. Licensing deal with Nuclear Blast for central Europe was inked quickly and later the debut album was also released in Japan and Thailand.

1. Deadnight Warrior 3:21
2. In The Shadows 6:01
3. Red Light In My Eyes, part 14:28
4. Red Light In My Eyes, part 2 3:50
5. Lake Bodom 4:01
6. The Nail 6:17
7. Touch Like Angel Of Death 4:08

* Children Of Bodom 5:10
* Mass Hypnosis 4:06

A new european edition has "Children Of Bodom" as a bonus track and the japanese edition has also cover of Sepultura's "Mass Hypnosis".

The intro of "Deadnight Warrior" is taken from the movie "It" and the intro speech for "The Nail" is taken from "Nightmare On Elm Street 2". The opening riff for "Red Light in My Eyes, part 2" is from Mozart's Symphony no. 25 and later there's a riff from "Requiem".

Videos: "Deadnight Warrior".

dude, enough is enough, stop flaming everyone who appreciates bodom. Fuck im tired of this shit.

Thread = Locked.

Ok to the idiot that posted the Mozart thread...

I believe someone already said this in the Mozart thread that was closed, but I learned in a college music theory class that ANYONE can use the works of several classical composers since they are so old. Their music has no copyright laws prohibiting people from using it, which is why you often hear stuff from composers like Beethoven and Mozart being used by others in songs, advertisements, on television, etc.

Instead of being a dick and talking shit on Alexi for not crediting Mozart, why don't you just appreciate the fact that he has classical music influences and he brings it into COB's music. He obviously stole some classical riffs, but come on, that's no reason to put down Mozart's name in the credits.

Anyways, I'm done cause I've been drinking this evening and I think I'm starting to go on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.