MP3 of the Month

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
For those of you who visit my website frequently, this is probably 'old news'. For other people and fans of S.O.D.: There are only a few days left to download a complete bootleg from my website. Always wondered how S.O.D. sounded live back in 1985? Want to have a live-show for free? Hurry!
Side A of the bootleg 'Pussywhipped' (11 tracks) will be removed from www.sod-mod.com ... :Spam: ...in a few days, side B (13 tracks) will stay available for the rest of January and will also be deleted after that.

A lot of people asked me in the past for a bootleg, this is your only chance!!! After January I will upload one new MP3-track each month again...

Here's another one for you.
In 1999 S.O.D. performed 'Seasoning The Obese' for the very first time at the 'November To Dismember' festival in San Antonio. If you want to hear that version (and download it) just visit my website.
:hotjump:

I go there every other day, at least 4 times a week. I've even emailed you about S.O.D. bootlegs before (I didn't have any to trade) so I'm a dedicated visitor. I d/l the mp3's each month, and will until I can fill a CD of them! :headbang:

Phxthrax said:
I go there every other day, at least 4 times a week. [...] so I'm a dedicated visitor. I d/l the mp3's each month, and will until I can fill a CD of them! :headbang:

Anything you'd like to hear/download the next couple of months? If I have a liverecording of it, I will put it up.

Put your requests down here. :kickass:

Yo Yawl Be Own Da Balle An Chit Wifda "mp3z" Yo Yawl Ruwle (haha) Evan Ifz Yawl Ain Downe Wifda Hool N.w.p. Thang ,yo I Sjakned Yawl Mp3z Tawkun Bowt "yo Dam Witeboi Wifda Huuk Up"................

Lika Crakpipe..........

I Owt......

N.w.p.