MP3 of June 2004

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
What should be the MP3 of next month???
At my website, www.sod-mod.com, you can find a new MP3 of S.O.D. or M.O.D. every month. Last month I added a couple of ballads. In a few days I want to upload new live-material, but this time I wanna ask you - the visitors - what you would like to hear/download? Please note: I do not use oficially released material.

Just let me know, put your suggestions here, there are 3 days left before I decide what the next mp3('s) will be.

Can't do that, sorry. (Just read my first post).
I do have another live-version of Seasoning The Obese (CBGB's, December 2000). If you want I could upload that one.
But maybe there are other people here with requests? Just let me know what you wanna hear... :Smokedev:

The13thCandle said:
Werent early SOD recordings done under the name Crab Society? I may be wrong, I just remember hearing about the demos on one of the dvds. So any demo songs that havent made it to one of the records would be cool.

I have that demo, but it sounds really crappy. I could upload a couple of tracks from that, that might be a good idea. I'll consider it...

It's:
CrabSocietyNorth_picture.jpg

Just 10 (short) tracks from their demo.

Feel free to suggest future mp3's that you would like to see (hear) at my website. Thanks for your suggestions.