MPA wants to forbid "lyric and tab sites"

Dreadful said:
god forbid a guitar player figuring out a song out all by himself then hosting(and paying for) a web page to host the tab...so baaaadd maan. Women need to stay out of the music industry...especially the metal music world, those fucking irrational c- ccc-- c--c c- cc
cc
cc-
cc--
...idiots

Actually, Lauren Keiser is a MALE. Click on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4508158.stm to see for yourself. "MPA president Lauren Keiser said he wanted site owners to be jailed."

It's ridiculous. They're pogo-hopping from one facet of music to another in a shameless rush for money. I'm not paying for tabs - ever. That's a fact. Ever since I've started playing guitar, they've aided me on my way and I wouldn't be half the guitarist I am without them. To remove all these sources of tabs, these forums of musicians who do their best to help one another out with INTERPRETING a piece of music... it's sad. I take it personally, because it affects me personally. It's very hard actually to stop this from affecting my morality towards piracy. Every nerve in my body is saying 'pirate everything musical you can, give it to everyone you know' but the sensible part of me knows this isn't the artists' fault, because they aren't as deluded and narrowminded as these corporate nitwits. Goddamn, it's lose-lose.