Mr. Akerfeldt, Question on Still Life.

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
A while back we all posted several different interpretations of the Still Life storyline, and had come to a somewhat mutual agreement on the majority of it (but how cool that there could be several interpretations!). But there were still a few questions, the main one I'm thinking of is what is meant by "Melinda reflected in shafts?". There were several theories, but none seemed satisfactory....

I don't mean to be inundating you with stuff here, so don't feel like we'll all be upset if you don't answer things....take things at your own pace!:D

indeed. to us, the Still Life mystery is the biggest point of contention and confusion, second perhaps only to religion.

i showed my english lit. teacher the lyrics once. she thought it was some pretty amazing shit.

Originally posted by Jim LotFP

Says the guy who's bumping it.

Maybe we see why he stayed away for so long. :p

No - he just felt this site was for the fans. He's been snooping around for a while, but wanted to keep it a fan thing. He read a lot of stuff, and found the varied posts quite amusing at times. I'm not sure why he decided to finally post here - probably saw how active and fanatic we were :)