Mr. Beast....

I've been waiting here for you all
[font=Arial,Helvetica]What took you so long!!![/font]

i stayed at jimi's last couple days-the psychos were acting up...
have no clue what was up with the phone-aint like the freaks not to answer it...

the fat ladys actually been semihuman to me lately. not that i dont know it is just because she wants me to haul all of psychomans trash from san diego and fix the backroom for him. she aint got a hope in hell of keeping the act up long enough for it to happen! i donno what happened between her and gene, but for along time they were buddybuddy, now theyre barely talking-knowing gene she probably asked her why she has that retard here so mom probably had a fit gene called her baby a retard again!:loco:

far as psychoman... his universe is farther from earth than ever before. todays best highlights were when he beat off in the frontyard and spent 2 hours argueing with a yellow sponge! he is louder than fuckin hell (he makes you sound quiet!) and he never shuts up-he even yells in his sleep! so, theyve been screaming at each other all day ever day...

talked online to cookie... she asked what my problem was and why cant i ever be happy-then she told me she's allways happy cuz im stuck with um and she's not! :loco:

so enough of my gossip, where's yer wife? when she tells me love you she pretends like she means it, when you say it to me you say it the same way you do to yer neighbors goat on friday night!:loco: