Mr Benn

its funny, i was in a community hall yesterday and there was a load of costumes for a play left on the stage. Me mate kept running behind the curtains and coming out in a different costume, so i've christened him mr benn now.

I always thought there was more to the relationship between mr benn and the shop owner then they showed us....

Bambi said: I always thought there was more to the relationship between mr benn and the shop owner then they showed us....

To be honest Dunc, I think Bambi's gone and killed that great thread of yours with that shameful and purely speculative reply. He'd get a job for one o those tabloid newspapers the damn English seem to enjoy reading.

come off it, even when you were a kid you knew there was something weird about a bloke living alone and going to visit anyother bloke every day so he could dress up. Mr bent more like ,that'd be a cool headline for the sun :lol:

oh yeah the sun... i wonder how people actually buy that thing, but hey, they're english so that explains a lot... :lol:

so who is that mr. benn like?

check that website dunc gave you... for me it's that voice which reminds me of something, but not the drawings. (that voice is ... weird... and the 'ping' sound... aagh. i could click on it all the time)

cartoons... i was watching the smurfs the other day, and only now i can understand what 'dandy smurf' is about. when i was a kid i just thought he was a she! (which would have been weird, because the smurf girl was actually the only female allowed to live in the village).... i mean... urrr... cartoons yeah.

(and a serious request: for my english exam i should find out what political background the main english newspapers have, just simple like 'the guardian - left winged'. could anyone fill out for me: the sun/the daily mail/the guardian/the times/the financial times and the daily telegraph? (correct answers to aeredis@yahoo.co.uk, winner gets a chokotoff when she/he gets to ghent one day).

i always hated tintin, its too gay. and le chat couldnt be translated i think, its all puns.

me fave comic is 'dr slump' which is japanese. its really hilarious that one :D

Nero!
0301marcsleen.jpg

I'll curse that damn Tintin for givin that bloody hairstyle for men of 21th century :mad: :(

Yeah, Simpsons are boss. Futurama rocks, too. Gotta buy those dvd-boxes, I only have the first season of the simpsons...