Mr Benn

Crack Hitler said:
I'll curse that damn Tintin for givin that bloody hairstyle for men of 21th century :mad: :(.

....which i have never seen so often as in finland...

same as for this hairdo which i never saw before, i was on this record sales somewhere in finland and EVERY over 30 year old man had this kind of hairstyle (like the bloke on the right), no wonder hooverphonic got popular in finland

hooverphonic_pie.jpg

:lol:

The ultimate cartoon:

4666.gif

And this is another favourite, Leo and Fred, enjoyable even for the illiterate cause they don't speak:

4664.gif

Hungarian cartoons are the best, no Disney-like fucking around.

moebius8.jpg

Though this one is French, but with Hungarian coproduction :)

Strangelight said:
Does anyone remember Mr Benn? This had a weird effect on me like :ill:

http://www.mrbenn.co.uk
the only problem i had with mr ben is i,d watch one episode and he was a spaceman then i,d watch it again in two weeks time and he was a spaceman again again again again and then i didnt see it for years i mean something like 10 years or more and when it came back on he was a fuckin spaceman again i couldnt believe it. :yell:

Well, it's like those Brazilian soap operas, you miss 123 episodes and when you get back to it you can still pick up the storyline like cause nothing ever happens in the parts.

Susie said:
the only problem i had with mr ben is i,d watch one episode and he was a spaceman then i,d watch it again in two weeks time and he was a spaceman again again again again and then i didnt see it for years i mean something like 10 years or more and when it came back on he was a fuckin spaceman again i couldnt believe it. :yell:

that space one done my head in, when he goes to them sad planets and that :cry: