mr big reunite

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
MR. BIG'a June 20 concert at Budokan in Tokyo will be filmed and recorded for an upcoming DVD and CD.

MR. BIG's Japanese tour:

June 05 - Kouseinenkin Hall, Sapporo
June 07 - Zepp, Sendai
June 09 - Kouseinenkin Hall, Kanazawa
June 10 - Zepp, Nagoya
June 12 - Zepp, Fukuoka
June 15 - Grand Cube, Osaka
June 17 - Alsok Hall, Hiroshima
June 18 - Kouseinenkin Hall, Osaka
June 20 - Budokan, Tokyo

hopefully a few USA shows will be announced. this band should have been huge. such great talent

I still do. Is it the original line-up?

yes eric martin, pat torpey, paul gilbert and billy sheehan. they have stated if somehow the stars line up just right there is a chance richie kotzen might be in japan during one of those dates and will join them onstage if he is in town

they have a new hits collection coming out in japan. has 2 new songs and appears to cover just the paul gibert years. here's the tracklisting

1 Next Time Around (2009 new song)
2 Daddy. Brother. Lover. Little Boy (The Electric Drill Song)
3 Green-tinted Sixties Mind
4 To Be With You
5 Take Cover
6 Addicted To That Rush
7 Stay Together
8 Colorado Bulldog
9 Nothing But Love
10 Just Take My Heart
11 Anything For You
12 Alive And Kickin`
13 The Whole World`s Gonna Know
14 Promise Her The Moon
15 Rock & Roll Over
16 Goin` Where The Wind Blows
17 Take A Walk
18 Hold Your Head Up (2009 new song).

this is the 4th mr big greatest hits and the 2nd to cover the gilbert years and they still did get the tracklisting right. "wind me up" and "ain't seen love like that" which were popular videos and hits are missing as well as the hit cover of "wild world" and they have yet to put "trapped in toyland" on a hits collection

they have a new hits collection coming out in japan. has 2 new songs and appears to cover just the paul gibert years. here's the tracklisting

1 Next Time Around (2009 new song)
2 Daddy. Brother. Lover. Little Boy (The Electric Drill Song)
3 Green-tinted Sixties Mind
4 To Be With You
5 Take Cover
6 Addicted To That Rush
7 Stay Together
8 Colorado Bulldog
9 Nothing But Love
10 Just Take My Heart
11 Anything For You
12 Alive And Kickin`
13 The Whole World`s Gonna Know
14 Promise Her The Moon
15 Rock & Roll Over
16 Goin` Where The Wind Blows
17 Take A Walk
18 Hold Your Head Up (2009 new song).

this is the 4th mr big greatest hits and the 2nd to cover the gilbert years and they still did get the tracklisting right. "wind me up" and "ain't seen love like that" which were popular videos and hits are missing as well as the hit cover of "wild world" and they have yet to put "trapped in toyland" on a hits collection

I have this too... As well as the live E.P's and the first two albums...

this is as exciting as hearing about an Extreme reunion.

FUCK YEA M/ SOFT ROCK POWER BALLADS.

have you been in a cave for 20 years? extreme are a funk metal band who have maybe 6-8 ballads in their catalog and mr big is a group comprised of some of the best musicians in the world unless you have no clue who billy sheehan and paul gilbert are. maybe you should find more tunes by these groups other than the handful of hits either band had

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL21bLfwJ6s&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lopEivpvqek&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
have you been in a cave for 20 years? extreme are a funk metal band who have maybe 6-8 ballads in their catalog and mr big is a group comprised of some of the best musicians in the world unless you have no clue who billy sheehan and paul gilbert are. maybe you should find more tunes by these groups other than the handful of hits either band had

oh come on, I was just yanking yer chain. surely I know that in reality Extreme played funky Aerosmith influenced heavy metal music and yes I think Paul Gilbert is a great guitar player.

did you get an advanced copy? its not released in japan until the end of april

Yeah it's a test pressing, the damn thing is a CDR that's been watremarked by the label to prevent file sharing and buring copies. I don't know that this is any better than the Rhino collection that was issued years ago. The new tracks are the only real incetive....