Priest announce Japan dates, tour likely!!

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
We are very happy to announce the following shows in Japan:

8TH MAY PACIFICO, YOKOHAMA
10TH MAY SHIMIN KAIKAN, NAGOYA
11TH MAY KOSEINKIN KAIKAN, KANAZAWA
13TH MAY YUBIN CHOKIN HALL, HIROSHIMA
14TH MAY ZEPP, FUKUOKA
16TH MAY CASTLE HALL, OSAKA
18TH MAY BUDOKAN, TOKYO

These were just announced. They have a one month gap in dates before these shows, and nothing announced for afterwoulds. Let us pray.

'Deth in April, Priest in May. How awesome would that be.

OH Yes is that wehn the new Bub arrives during May ...........yes yes June seems better to me as well, come on Ronnie come to party.........

Um bugger that up With Megadeth Preist & Dio all possibly touring i got a little mixed up that should be Rob not Ronnie .................

Best go do some work now .....cheers all

Ohmigod! I'm listening to a preview of "Deal With With Devil" from the album -- it fuckin' kicks arse! :loco: Mad soloing, wicked melodies, twin guitar attacks and Rob's on top! Fuck! :hotjump:

I'm getting this album the moment it hits the stores :headbang:

It'd be like 2001 all over again. Except with different lineups. And I'll be around for Priest this time. Yay.

is it out now ...........oh goody .........is the DVD version available here as well

How on erath did you find that site ...........cool interview

It was linked from Blabbermouth.

The release date was Feb 28 in Europe and March 1 for the rest of the world. I couldn't find it today in town, and just having a look on some websites (sanity.com.au for one), they are saying Monday. The DVD version should be available here, it is the only one I will be buying.

Rang JB Hi Fi todat they sad this sunday ??? or next sunday who the fuk releases things on sundays ............suspose Metal is a Religion after all